THE REGISTRATION PORTAL IS LIVE!
Registration fees for WOC2022® include access to both live and on-demand sessions from world leaders and experts in the field of ophthalmology and related subspecialities, including industry symposia, e-posters and oral presentations, available on-demand for 6 months (until 13 March 2023, 23:59 CET).
|Ophthalmologist Member of ICO Member Society||$140,00||$180,00||$250,00|
|Non-Member Ophthalmologist / Optometrist||$180,00||$250,00||$300,00|
|Scientist / Medical Doctor||$100,00||$140,00||$180,00|
|Resident & Subspecialty Fellow / Allied Eye Health Professional / Medical Student||$80,00||$105,00||$150,00|
|Ophthalmologist from Lower-middle and Low Income Countries||$80,00||$105,00||$150,00|
Unit price in USD, excluding VAT
Click here to read the description of each registration category.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
By registering to WOC2022®, you have access to:
- Over 1800 presentations from World Experts until 13 March 2023, 23:59 CET
- Access to +175 live sessions, including live question and answers and interactivity features
- Satellite symposia from top industry leaders
- Virtual industry space and exhibition
- Online access to all abstracts
- Live connection & networking opportunities with your peers
- Free access to all congress resources post-event
- Certificate of attendance
All registrations must be made online. Bank transfer payments are accepted until the 19th of August 2022. After this date only payments by credit card will be accepted. Access to the online content will only be granted once the payment of the registration is received in full.
The International Council of Ophthalmology (ICO) reserves the right to review each registration for the appropriateness of the selected registration category and make any necessary corrections. For example, a Medical Student rate will be corrected upon review if applicable. The ICO reserves the right to charge his/her credit card the difference in registration fees.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
In the event of cancellation, written notification must be sent by email to [email protected].
The following refund policies apply:
- In case of cancellation before or on April 25, 2022 (23:59 CEST), the registration fee will be refunded with a deduction of 30% as penalty charge.
- In case of cancellation from April 26, 2022, to June 20, 2022 (23:59 CEST), the registration fee will be refunded with a deduction of 50% as penalty charge.
- In case of cancellation from June 21, 2022, to August 22, 2022 (23:59 CEST), the registration fee will be refunded with a deduction of 70% as penalty charge.
- As of August 23, 2022, the registration fee will not be refunded for cancellations or no-shows.
More information as well as the terms and conditions are available here.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please feel free to contact the Delegate Management Team at [email protected].
Telephone: +31 20 575 4220
Operating hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:30 (CET)
BE AWARE OF UNAUTHORISED AGENCIES PRETENDING TO PROVIDE OFFICIAL SERVICES USING THE ICO – WOC BRAND
The official registration bureau for the WOC2022®Congress is MCI The Netherlands SA and you should only trust information from legitimate sources like the ICO website, congress website, and MCI website.
It is important to be aware that you may be contacted by phone or e-mail, or see advertising, by unauthorised individuals or companies that act as travel agencies, wholesalers, or destination management companies to solicit you with aggressive or deceptive tactics for congress registrations.
They may also misrepresent themselves as the official congress registration bureau and may illegally use the congress name or logo. Please be aware that such companies do not represent ICO, WOC or MCI and are not mandated to act on their behalf.
If you are contacted by someone asking if you need to register to the WOC2022® Congress, please do not complete your registration with such entities and do not process any of the payments they may request.
Registrations purchased in this manner will not give access to the WOC2022® Congress.
If possible, please obtain as much information as you can, such as the name of the company, the person calling and their telephone number — then contact MCI The Netherlands SA at [email protected]. Should you require further information or want to confirm the legitimacy of any deals or services related to the congress, please feel free to get in touch with us.