Abstract submission for WOC2024 is now open. WOC2024® welcomes abstracts in all subspecialties of Ophthalmology. The deadline for abstract submission is February 19, 2024 (23:59 CET).
Please see the below abstract submission details, should you have any questions regarding submissions, please contact our team at [email protected].
You may submit your abstract under any one of the topics below:
|Advances in Vision Sciences||Ocular Oncology|
|Artificial Intelligence & Ocular Imaging||Ocular Trauma|
|Cataract and Refractive Surgery||Ophthalmic Pathology|
|Cornea||Orbital, Oculoplastic, and Lacrimal Diseases|
|Epidemiology||Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus|
|Glaucoma||Retina and Uveitis|
|International Eye Care||Vision Rehabilitation|
|Neuro-ophthalmology||Allied Health Professionals Day|
Authors will be invited to specify their preferred presentation type. The scientific committee will assign the final presentation type.
1. Oral communication
Selected oral presentations will be organized around central subspecialties or topics in various sessions. Presenters will be allocated 7 minutes presentation time and 3 minutes for Q&A.
Printed poster of the latest research results in the field of study displayed in the Exhibition Hall. Instructions to prepare the printed poster will be shared with the notification of acceptance mid-March.
Top-scored posters will be selected for a Poster Pod Presentation. If selected for a poster presentation, the author will be required to prepare a 5-minute PowerPoint presentation in addition to their printed poster. The PowerPoint presentation will have to be uploaded via the Speaker Ready Room onsite.
Videos are short films of one to five minutes in length. Videos can include presentations of a new examination, investigation, or technique or presentation of an interesting case and how it was managed. Video presenters will be required to use the same Video that was accepted.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CONTENT
Presenting authors can submit one abstract only but can be co-authors of other abstracts.
- Maximum character limit: 2500
- Languages of submission: English
- Title Format: Abstract titles are limited to 120 characters or less. The title should be dynamic and conclusive, rather than descriptive, and should be entered in a title case format. In general, you should capitalize only the first letter of each word unless it is a preposition or article
- Content Format: Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusion
- Supplemental figures/tables/references are not permitted
- Abstracts being submitted must be original research. Any abstract violating copyright laws and/or including plagiarized content will be rejected.
- Submitters may not split one study into several papers.
The deadline to submit your abstract online is February 19, 2024.
Registration is compulsory and must be completed by the early bird registration deadline, April 15, 2024 in order to be able to present the abstract.