WOC2020 Virtual® is open for applications to media registration.
Media outlets and press representatives can apply online. If you wish to register for the press program, please send an email to the WOC Team via WOC@icowoc.org with:
- a copy of your press credentials,
- a letter of assignment from the media organization being represented,
- two bylined medical/health/science articles published within the last 6 months.
Your credentials will be checked and once approved, you will receive a link to the online press registration form.
Press registration is free and includes access to all the features of WOC2020 Virtual®.
The WOC2020 Virtual® Media Policy provides the official guidelines for the participation of media outlets and press representatives to the World Ophthalmology Congress 2020 Virtual®. Please note that this policy is applicable for the live congress days (26-29 June 2020) and up to the 3 months afterwards (until 30 September 2020).
Here you can read the WOC2020 Virtual® Press Releases of the International Council of Ophthalmology:
- 25 June: WOC2020 Virtual® – A Groundbreaking Virtual Congress With Participation of More Than 6.400 Ophthalmologists From Over 150 Countries
- 29 June: The International Council of Ophthalmology Makes History With a Virtual Congress Bringing Together Over 7.000 Ophthalmologists From 150 Countries – WOC2020 Virtual®, 26-29 June