The 37th World Ophthalmology Congress is open for applications to media registration.
Media outlets and press representatives can apply online. If you wish to register for the press program, please send an email to Aaron Simon (firstname.lastname@example.org) with:
- a copy of your press credentials,
- a letter of assignment from the media organization being represented,
- two bylined medical/health/science articles published within the last 6 months.
Your credentials will be checked and when approved, you will receive a link to the online press registration form.
Press registration is free and includes:
- access to the press lounge
- access to scientific sessions, opening ceremony, and welcome reception
- congress bag
- press kit
For press related inquiries, please contact:
ICO Director of Communications